"exceptionally clear evidence on the importance of financial contracting"
-- Joe McCahery, Professor of Corporate Governance and Business Innovation, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Center of Law and Economics
Venture Capital and Private Equity Contracting
"An International Perspective"
- Explores the economic implications of contract terms for start-up firms in various industries
- Pairs international data with explanations and examples about differences in VC and PE national and regional markets
- Contains sample contracts, including limited partnership agreements, term sheets, shareholder agreements, and subscription agreements
- Presents international datasets on limited partnership agreements between institutional investors and VC and PE funds
- Examines why financial contracts are written in different ways, and the implications of such contracts for start-up firm performance
Undergraduates and graduate students of economics, law and business interested in studying financial and legal aspects of venture capital and private equity